Transformers MP-17 Prowl New Image Teases Next Takara Tomy Release

BaCon

Transformers%20MP-17%20Prowl%20New%20Image%20Teases%20Next%20Takara%20Tomy%20Release__scaled_100.jpg
Takara designer Shogo Hasui's has posted a new image to his twitter account of silhouette image for their Masterpiece MP-17 Prowl action figure. No other details but the shadow figure are a given for the toy that will be released next July 2013. Check out the image below and keep it dialed to Tformers.com for full reveal of Transformers MP-17 Prowl figure soon as it happens. Read the Full News Story Here

I doubt that the missile launchers would be permanently attached to Prowl. Masterpiece Transformers tend to represent the original toy as much as, or even more than, the cartoon appearance of the characters.

Prowl's G1 toy did come with missiles, which these MPs are trying to capture the spirit of.

I'm pretty sure these MPs are actually trying to capture the spirit of the cartoon, not the original toys. Hence the reason why they are being scaled the way they are.

Prowl better not come with missiles on his shoulders. Because in the G1 cartoon Prowl did not have shoulder Missiles. BlueStreak and smokescreen did however. That's how in season one prowl and BlueStreak looked different, besides color of course.

Well the classics line is what comes to my mind and why I posed the question. I know the G1 toy did, but I don't think i really paid much attention to the cartoon variance. I would expect that he would come with them, but they be removable. I guess we'll soon find out. :D

Prowl better not come with missiles on his shoulders. Because in the G1 cartoon Prowl did not have shoulder Missiles. BlueStreak and smokescreen did however. That's how in season one prowl and BlueStreak looked different, besides color of course.

Well the classics line is what comes to my mind and why I posed the question. I know the G1 toy did, but I don't think i really paid much attention to the cartoon variance. I would expect that he would come with them, but they be removable. I guess we'll soon find out. :D

Yeah I'm pretty sure the classics line used the shoulder missiles just so that way they could just reuse the mold and repaint it to bluestreak. I was one when the cartoon came out and can still remember having a Prowl and always wondering why it came with missiles on the shoulder when he didn't have them in the cartoon. I wonder if they will include them as Removeible as some people have suggested. I can't really think of any other accessories the figure would come with otherwise. In the old cartoon prowl and BlueStreak were kind of just background characters. I can't wait to see what this figure looks like and then I plan to sell all my BT's and alternators.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the classics line used the shoulder missiles just so that way they could just reuse the mold and repaint it to bluestreak. I was one when the cartoon came out and can still remember having a Prowl and always wondering why it came with missiles on the shoulder when he didn't have them in the cartoon. I wonder if they will include them as Removeible as some people have suggested. I can't really think of any other accessories the figure would come with otherwise. In the old cartoon prowl and BlueStreak were kind of just background characters. I can't wait to see what this figure looks like and then I plan to sell all my BT's and alternators.

Yeah I am pretty sure they will include them and be removeable since MP SS and RA both had removeble ones as well. I was sad to see you will sell your BT and Alternators....those are what got be back into TFs.

Archived