Toy Fair 2013 - Transformers Generations Official Image Gallery - Blitz-Wing, Springer, More

BaCon

All BOUGHT ...ON...SITE!! :D

That Reimagined Springer is just awesomeness!!!

So freakin' excited about BLITZWING!! FINALLY! YES!!! :woot

And since he's a voyager, guess I'll have to get the like sized Astrotrain companion we've already heard about...oh wait, wasn't that supposed to be this release? Now I'm confused...

And since he's a voyager, guess I'll have to get the like sized Astrotrain companion we've already heard about...oh wait, wasn't that supposed to be this release? Now I'm confused...

It might have been a mix up... I could have sworn I saw Astrotrain at one point as well...

It might have been a mix up... I could have sworn I saw Astrotrain at one point as well...

It was...I linked it to my prior post (i.e., "that")

Yea, astrotrain was mentioned at one point, because I was ticked it wasn't blitzwing... yea for blitzwing!!!

I'm absolutely glad it's Blitz. Now that it's a voyager size, though, I kinda want BOTH! :D

I like them both, although Springer's car mode looks a little bit like one of those "ducks" they have at Wisconsin Dells.

I hope they do make an Astrotrain as well, one that's at least a diesel freight engine, if not a steam engine, and not a bullet train like the Classics Astrotrain.

I hope they do make an Astrotrain as well, one that's at least a diesel freight engine, if not a steam engine, and not a bullet train like the Classics Astrotrain.

I could definitely go for that! :thumb

I'm guessing the rationale behind the bullet train/space shuttle combo had to do with similarities in scale, as opposed to the differentials between say a diesel engine and a shuttle. :shrug

All of those, bought on site! Now if they would re-do Octane, we'd have it all covered.

And since their at it, a revised Galvatron couldn't hurt!

Archived