Toy Fair 2013 - First Look at MetroPlex Transformers Masterpiece Titan Class Action Figure!

BaCon

I would rather have had a MP Omega Supreme. I'm talking an updated version of the G1 toy. A hulking robot that converts to rocket, tank, and base. The tank can still sit on the tracks. It doesn't even need to be motorized. Just very detailed, better articulated, and BIG. As for this Metroplex.......PASS!!!

Dayum, between Springer, Metroplex, and Soundwave my wallet is going to be thin this year. That Metroplex is bad ass. Time to start saving because I need one for the Son and one for myself.

And I almost forgot about all of the IDW inspired figures. That Orion Pax is sweet and Megatron is one of the best ones we've seen in a long time.

I hope this is a precursor of things to come. I'd like to see a Titan Class Fort Max with Master Sword. And Cerebros comes with a smaller Master Sword. And of course withMetroplex you'll need Trypticon. And with Fort Max you'll need Scorponok. An updated Omega Supreme would be nice too.

Why of all years do they decide to make a Metroplex figure too? This thing looks awesome. How could this figure be $125 with being a new mold with SFX and all the other goodies and Fort Max is what...$350? I hope this one comes out around Christmas time because that is about the time it will take for me to recover from all the other MP Figures as well as the 3rd Party ones as well. I like it and have added it to my list. I own YOTS Omega Supreme and he is the largest figure I own. From what I see I think they did a great job on detail on this guy. I have no idea if this guy is going to be a TRU exclusive or not. I hope he gets a wide release as TRU exclusives suck trying to get...... I always wanted a Metroplex figure from when I was kid, so now I may actually own him....should I dare say this is a Masterpiece Metroplex? :tfevil

I hope his shoulders can swing outward too. If he has that full range of articulation, he's as good as bought!

I also share a few others' hope that we'll see more like this. Scorps, Omega Supreme, and Fortress Maximus are all MUSTS!

Loving Metroplex hard!! This looks so much more amazing than any of the Metroplex's I've seen in a long time. Bought on site and the others as well! I don't care how much they cost, it looks like it's going to be a fun year! ^_^

Archived