First Look at Beast Hunters Shockwave Voyager and More Transformers Prime Figures

BaCon

Transformers%20Beast%20Hunters%20Shockwave%20Voyager%20Class%20Transformers%20Prime%20Figure%20Image%20(10)__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to vic2293 who has posted images from the the Transformers Beast Hunters product Guide Book that was recently published in Malyasia. Get a look at Shockwave Voyager class toy and more images of the Abominus combiner team and other new Beast Hunters offerings including a Soundwave with Ravage figure and new Optimus Prime and Bumble Masks. Check out more details in the images below. Read the Full News Story Here

the armor is removable?

Cuz otherwise, that toy is pure win! Definitely gonna buy him! :D

I heard BH armor is removable... This whole line is a fail if it wasn't...

Yeah...remove all that beast armor CRAP from Shockwave, then we've got a deal! :thumb

I'm really ready to get some confirmation of a Leader sized Predaking...guess I'll have to wait.

Skystalker and Grim Wing look like new molds, but 'Scourge' is a redeco of Laserback? We really need those already?

Also, good to see the Abominus set confirmed! Will all the 'terrorcons' get an individual release, or just a few of them before the set? And what's the difference gonna be between the individual releases and the set? They look the same as the set we were shown a few days back. Maximizing sales, I guess...

I'd consider some of the KRE-O micro changer combiners, but still not sold on only 4 per group instead of 5.

All in all, though, some interesting offerings. Hope we see them all in stores!

The nice thing I see with this is that is says Shockwave has "snap-on beast armor" (WIN). I wish Hasbro would have done this for all of them. Cyberverse Prowl and Soundwave look pretty nice too. I'm also looking forward to seeing these new Predacons/Terrorcons coming to the line-up.

I'm starting wonder with the release of these new beastly Decepticons if Hasbro plans on introducing some new Autobots? If they plan on keeping this Beast Hunters theme going for a while (hopefully not too long). I say, it would be a perfect opportunity for Grimlock and crew to drop in. :tfevil

Okay, so we are getting an Abominus. That means we are getting Hun-Gurrr, and I can live with that. I can see myself buying the Beast Hunters Predacons, but the other bots, not so much. Maybe Shocky since his armor is removable. And you know what? What's the possibility Hasbro saw all the complaints in here about the original crappy figures and decided to make the armor removable on the upcoming ones?

Did we get anymore info from Toy Fair 2013 on the Obominus combiner set? Release date? Price? We are still getting a set released, right? Or are we just supposed to collect all the individual pieces, if they even release those individually? Need some clarity on this one...

Archived