First Look at Botcon 2013 Hoist Machines Wars Redux Action Figure Revealed

BaCon

First%20Look%20at%20Botcon%202013%20Hoist%20Machines%20Wars%20Redux%20Action%20Figure%20Image__scaled_100.jpg
TCC have updated their page with our first look at the Botcon 2013 exclusive Hoist action figure. This toy based on the Generations Kup mold get the Club treatment with new head and character redeco. Note, this is the Machine Wars Hoist they pare paying homage too, not the G1 version. Check out the reveal from the TCC Magazine cover after the jump for the full looks. Read the Full News Story Here

Who else thinks we'll see the Generations Warpath, Scourge, Perceptor and Lugnut molds in this set?

I don't think that is a bad thing since all those molds were really good. I think some would debate Lugnut because I think he's one you either love or hate.

Who else thinks we'll see the Generations Warpath, Scourge, Perceptor and Lugnut molds in this set?

I don't think that isn't a bad thing since all those molds were really good. I think some would debate Lugnut because I think he's one you either love or hate.

Make no mistake. I am not saying that is a bad thing at all. That would be a great set and I would want it. I can just see it coming a mile away. And if there is a sixth fig this year I predict Silverbolt to round out the set.

As I sit here with my wonderful MP Soundwave and Red Alert, my FansProject Chromedome and Knight Morpher Seekers, and having pre-ordered the first two FP Stunticons, I can't see why anyone would want to spend money on the junk they have for BotCon.

As I sit here with my wonderful MP Soundwave and Red Alert, my FansProject Chromedome and Knight Morpher Seekers, and having pre-ordered the first two FP Stunticons, I can't see why anyone would want to spend money on the junk they have for BotCon.

:agree

Archived