Transformers Generations Springer and Astrotrain Voyager Class Toys - Two Triple Changers Coming June!

BaCon

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classics Takara was PERFECT!

THIS!

I want a good Blitzwing!!!!!

...and THIS!

yea, would rather have blitzwing instead of another astrotrain

THIS!

...and THIS!

Not if its a FoC style Blitzwing. And the rate that Hasbro is going with the Generations line, that's what he'd be. If this Astrotrain is a FoC Cybertronian bot, that's fine. Blitzwing needs a true "classics" version first.

THIS!

...and THIS!

Not if its a FoC style Blitzwing. And the rate that Hasbro is going with the Generations line, that's what he'd be. If this Astrotrain is a FoC Cybertronian bot, that's fine. Blitzwing needs a true "classics" version first.

Mabee if he had MODERN jet'n'tank modes.

Whats up with the Concept image since the report says there were no images of the figures on RobotKingdom? Also, the poll reads "How would you Generations Springer and Astrotrain Voyager?" ummmm.

I share with the communities excitement over voyager triple changers and am fine with the character selections by Hasbro, however I also share the grief of the community at not having Blitzwing. Unless Springer is fantastic, I'm sticking with Warbot but Astrotrain might be the first new figure to bring me out of my self-imposed Transformers exile. At least until tax return time when I finally get an MP Soundwave.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess they heard us and decided to go with Blitzwing? Naaa, of course they wouldn't do that. It was likely just a head-fake the whole time...glad to see Blitz, though. However, now that he's a voyager size...kinda wanna see an Astrotrain too! :shrug

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

• "I am Jhiaxus, Liege Centuro of the Decepticon Elite!"  
    • The SDCC 2022 withdrawals are heavy this year, but no need to wait till Pulse Con next month to get your fix. Hasbro Pulse has a new Transformers Fanstream coming today, TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2022 at 11:00 AM EDT / 8:00 AM PDT on their YouTube channel. Stay tuned for all the news and updates posted right here. Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now
    • Eight stamps in the main set are produced in pairs, featuring original illustrations of Transformers Autobots and Decepticons locked in a battle, in retro Generation 1 style from the 1980s Featured on the stamps are: Optimus Prime; Megatron; Bumblebee; Starscream; Grimlock; Shockwave; Arcee; and Soundwave The exclusive illustrations were created for Royal Mail by three established British comic artists: Andrew Wildman (pencils); Stephen Baserville (inks); and John-Paul Bove (colours) who have all contributed to Transformers comic series Each of the main eight stamps are printed with UV ink which reveal hidden details about the characters when shone under UV light In addition, each of the eight stamps have a unique Augmented Reality animation which, when scanned on the Royal Mail App, brings the stamp to life and includes a clip from the original animated Transformers TV series A further five stamps, presented in a miniature sheet, feature the Dinobots; Grimlock; Snarl; Slug; Sludge; and Swoop The stamps are available to pre-order now at www. Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now
    • Well well. Crankcase has his shoulder cannons. That was a nice surprise. Hopefully Megatron is mistransformed as well. They haven't shown him off yet.
    • DNA Design has announced their follow to the Legacy Laser Optimus Prime upgrade kit, the DK-37B Legacy Velocitron Scourge set. The set replaces the stock weapons with signature G2 elements including gun, sword, two handles, missile, missile launchers, new hands, and much more. The extra parts have been redecoed Scourge' colors for mounting the trailer on his back that are demonstrated in the new images below. Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE