Transformers Construct-Bots - New G1 Style Toys With Interchangeable Parts!

BaCon

a3741-construct-bots-ultimate-megatron-robot-mode__scaled_100.jpg
Hasbro have really slipped one past us this time with new just posted on Wired.com. Just when you thought you had a grip on this, ZAMMMMM! Transformers Construct-Bots - New G1 Style Toys With Interchangeable Parts jump out of no where with what is clearly the next Generation of Ker-O line, Bionicle KOs! This is so far out of left field, I am not sure what to think right now. Have a look and let us know what you think below. Read the Full News Story Here

Why doesn't Hasbro just focus on the one thing they are pretty good at? Real transformers. Forcus your efforts on more MP characters and figures! Try tackling figures before all the 3rd parties take them from you. I don't get it.......it's like they have ADHDa....I am sorry but why do we need more of these? If Hasbro was smart they would license them to Lego and just get their share.....:tfevil

Why doesn't Hasbro just focus on the one thing they are pretty good at? Real transformers. Forcus your efforts on more MP characters and figures! Try tackling figures before all the 3rd parties take them from you. I don't get it.......it's like they have ADHDa....I am sorry but why do we need more of these? If Hasbro was smart they would license them to Lego and just get their share.....:tfevil

:agree

I agree, and people wonder why fans would pay up the wazoo for 3rd Party figures instead; it's because of shenanigans like this that Hasbro is pulling.

What a clear and blatant rip off of the Hero Factory line.

but there's more money if they do it themselves.

I love Kre-O and I admit these tickle my fancy. The timing of them is odd though. If they have stuff like alternate heads and parts, these could indeed be interesting for customs.

Archived