eBEFOREi Reviews: Fall of Cybertron Autobot Blaster

eBEFOREi

Here is my review of Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager Class Autobot Blaster, with his little lion buddy Steeljaw. A great use of the FoC Soundwave mold, even the unofficial Boombox is fantastic!

www.youtube.com/ebeforeinet

www.facebook.com/ebeforei

www.twiter.com/e_before_i

while I was thoroughly impressed with the FOC Soundwave mold (even though it seemed to gain nothing but hate until release), I'm amazed at Blaster, a definite upgrade on a good mold!

I know - not sure why Soundwave got so much pre-release hate. My only complaint with Soundwave was how much bigger he is than expected, but that's not a bad thing really... and yes, Blaster is outstanding! I hear he is short packed in this next wave too which is crazy....

This is a great review, and I love the "Boombox" mode. The only thing I'd do differently with it though, is I'd rotate the wheels on the legs to their "robot mode" position, or at least half-way there, to center them more vertically, fill in the gaps, and make them look more like speakers.

This is a great review, and I love the "Boombox" mode. The only thing I'd do differently with it though, is I'd rotate the wheels on the legs to their "robot mode" position, or at least half-way there, to center them more vertically, fill in the gaps, and make them look more like speakers.

Thanks man! I didn't even think to twist the leg wheels. I'll have to try it and see if it fills in the gap. Thanks again!

Archived