This has my vote for worst third party accessory for TF’s, ever!

Backfire

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=xtr10006&mode=retail

This has my vote for worst third party accessory for TF’s, ever!

$30 for this freaking thing? Are they KIDDING???

I think one can go to the Dollar Store and get one of those Rubber Circus animals + cage that grows when you drown it in water, and it's as good as something this lame.

If it came with the Ravage toy, sure then maybe, but JEESE!

Big Bad should take this off the market and slap who ever decided to put it up there in the first place.

I'm not here to defend stuff like this mind you, but these are 'accessories' that are likely either hand crafted or had enormous start up cost. To sell them at $3 would be like Goodwill charity. I'm sure there are people out there who will champ at the bit for these items. If you feel it's too expensive, don't buy it. That's the beauty of choice.

I'm not here to defend stuff like this mind you, but these are 'accessories' that are likely either hand crafted or had enormous start up cost. To sell them at $3 would be like Goodwill charity. I'm sure there are people out there who will champ at the bit for these items. If you feel it's too expensive, don't buy it. That's the beauty of choice.

Well I understand that, just it bugs me that bbts and tfsource will carry this stuff despite its price tag, but wont carry other things for the exact same reasoning. XD

If you haven't ever noticed, I'm the first one to defend third party companies around here. Not just here, but even on FB pages and the sort. I know there are costs involved and there is R&D that needs to be done. And yes, it is great to have a choice. I also LOVE the idea of having a cage to display one of Soundwave's minions. It is an awesome idea; however, $30 is still expensive. So, I would go so much as to tell a third party company to concentrate monetary efforts on figures Hasbro hasn't or won't put out. As someone stated, you can go to the dollar store and buy a plastic cage.

You know... someone needs to go get one of those cages. Given the company literally rose out of the ashes of KOToys and CHMS, I do not think it would beyond them to simply bootleg the cage, give it a good paintjob, and charge a premium...

Archived