TF Figure Subscription Service

Robimus Prime

So after the credit card fiasco & lack of interest in the magazine & club exclusive offering, I let by TF Club subscription lapse. It then dawned on me, how does this affect my figure subscription I paid for in full? Answer: Who knows?! I tried to login at Master Collector, but according to Fun Pub (via email) I can't, because I let my club membership lapse! I thought these were 2 separate entities?

From what info has been given, you can't subscribe to the figure subscription service unless you are a member, so if you want the the second set of subscription figures due out in 2014, you'll either have to renew your club membership, or seek them at the extremely over-inflated aftermarket prices, as far as this years offerings, I'd say call them to be sure, but if you signed up and paid already I don't think there will be any issues.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, you were a member when you started the subscription. So, you should have no problem until the next year.

• 2 months later...

So here it is, mid April, and not a word from Fun Pub on the figure service! WTF?

Actually, there was a comment about this in the most recent issue of the club magazine. Sounds like things have been delayed until just after BotCon.

Yeah, they've sent out emails and addressed it in the club magazine. I'm just being patient, I mean, I'll get mine, or at worst get a refund if the deal falls through.

So here it is, mid April, and not a word from Fun Pub on the figure service! WTF?

Actually, there was a comment about this in the most recent issue of the club magazine. Sounds like things have been delayed until just after BotCon.

Thanks for the update. I'm no longer a subscriber, so I don't know what's being said about it in print. The last email I received was mid-January, saying the delay was up to April!

Archived