Omega Upgrade Kit

Wu Long Ti

This is one Kreon set I would think about getting. too bad you didn't do the tracks....you should think about it.... ;)

I did think about it.. but I fear that all that extra material will really jack the price up. maybe I'll make it a separate set for those that want the "full effect" :)

Sounds good. I am a huge Kreon Advocate. I hope you can make the tracks for him as well. Do you know when KOS will be available? Thanks! Another avenue that no one has explored yet is the weapons for the Kreons. Simple and a nice detailed touch. :)

KOS?

regarding the tracks, my current plan is to release the bulk of the set minus the Omega themed parts, then have the Omega parts in a separate kit, and lastly have the tracks. Then I'll also have a "complete" set for those that want it all.

Doing up the signature weapons is a good idea, one that I imagine you could jump on pretty easily if you had a mind to. ;)

KOS = Kreon Omega Supreme...sorry thought that acronym was obvious...:D

Thanks.

Sounds good. I am a huge Kreon Advocate. I hope you can make the tracks for him as well. Do you know when KOS will be available? Thanks! Another avenue that no one has explored yet is the weapons for the Kreons. Simple and a nice detailed touch. :)

KOS?

regarding the tracks, my current plan is to release the bulk of the set minus the Omega themed parts, then have the Omega parts in a separate kit, and lastly have the tracks. Then I'll also have a "complete" set for those that want it all.

Doing up the signature weapons is a good idea, one that I imagine you could jump on pretty easily if you had a mind to. ;)

KOS = Kreon Omega Supreme...sorry thought that acronym was obvious...:D

Thanks.

OOoohhh hahaha, in that case.. now. (though untested). Still have to do the tracks and potential vest though.

I've updated the set to now include Omega's "track wings". You can get the kit as an addon to a Bruiser kit you may already have or get the whole thing in one go:

http://www.shapeways.com/model/871656/kreon_upgrade___full_omega_kit.html

I also took the time to play around in sketchup with the styles and shadows to give you some colored renders of the final product. (Still untested)

537230_526567964043559_928736889_n.jpg

12606_526568074043548_530108633_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

Wu, have you tried these in ultra detail frost clear yet? I need to get a Omega Supreme head printed off but I'm not too fond of the white and flexible powdered look.

I've gotten the visor printed off in FUD and it's no where near as clear as I would like.. I guess the whole "frosted" part of it ... lol

Haven't tried any of the helmets in FUD yet. Probably going to go w/ the WSFP(polished) next order when I get my combiner helmets.

Archived