40 Generations figures checklist

Hellscream85

Yes they are, and they are the perfect ones to give us the Wreckers as they should be done. I think I will end up buying 3 Pressors from Igear, which I am guessing the price tag will be around $110.00 as that is their usual price if you go off of the price for Ironhide and Ratchet

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Impactor and Arcee have been wanted for years, and Hasbro just ignores, that is why we now have 3rd party companies. To do what Hasbro wont do

All the mini vehicles have been, done better by the 3rd parties, and FP also proved that, you can take a POS Combiner and make it bad ass

Eh, I kinda like the new Generations are mainly FOC. Mainly because I've always proffered the Cybertronian/sci if unrealistic alt modes. The Wreckers thing doesn't bother me in the slightest, though the combination thing is out of left field, I can appreciate that Ruinations head is Xaron.

I kinda hope if Generations continues, they'd do more obscure or different characters. I don't mind if they rework some of these molds into them, just as long as they come out decent.

I'm hoping for a wave that's exclusively comic characters, like Emirate Xaaron, Jhiaxus, Scrounge, Flame, and Grindcore. Straxus already got a toy, and I like that mold very much. It would also be great to get some updates to Japanese characters, Blackshadow got a new toy, why not Blue Bacchus too?

Archived