40 Generations figures checklist

Hellscream85

With 2013 on the way, and the possibility getting bombarded by the final new Generations figures looms overhead, keep in mind this is probably far from an accurate list, it is unknown how the Legends assortments are counted into the 40, so I'm counting them by how they're released, either in two-packs, or as a partner to a larger figure. Also this does not factor in GDO's, as the 40 figure announcement was made before Hasbro had secured the GDO assortments for US distribution.

1.Optimus Prime

2. Jazz

3.Shockwave

4.Onslaught

5.Swindle

6.Blast-off

7.Vortex

8.Brawl

9.Ultra Magnus

10.Air Raid

11.Starscream

12.Kickback

13.Sideswipe

14.Soundwave with Laserbeak

15.Soundblaster with Buzzsaw

16.Blaster with Steeljaw

17.Grimlock

18.Rumble with Ravage

19.Frenzy with Ratbat

20.Eject with Sundor

21.Rewind with Ramhorn

22.Impactor

23.Topspin

24.Twintwist

25.Whirl

26.Roadbuster

The above if not yet released, have been confirmed, here's a list of hopefuls as well to make it into the Hasbro line:

27.Skywarp

28.Thundercracker

29.Sharpshot

30.Hardshell

31.Venom (probably the least likely, lol)

32.Snarl

33.Slug

34.Swoop

35.Sludge

36.Perceptor

37.Quake

38.Zeta Prime

39.Jetfire

40.Metroplex (ok, this one is actually the least likely, lol)

Well here's hoping we get a few more announcements soon to confirm the last few waves of the FOC Generations series, and really hope for Dinobots and Insecticons!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "Wreckers" are the remolds of the FoC Combaticons.

For instance, Roadbuster from Swindle:

Generations_fall_of_cybertron_roadbuster.jpg

Impactor from Onslaught:

Generationstoy-Impactor.JPG

Ughh! Effin Hasbro photography, I own the FOC Combaticons so I know they look better than those images, but still these are supposed to make you want the toys, yet the photo's are soooo bad it just makes them look terrible.

Oh man, totally forgot about those. Who are they supposed to combine into anyway?

Ruination ... Which has a lot of people pissed! Lol

Knowing what the combined mode looks like, that's a very suitable name.

I doubt I will combine them simply because they are not combiners, and I have not seen anything from WFC to say otherwise. But yeah all these WFC's are a let down because like many we were hoping for more Classic versions of old G1 figures.

Archived