MECH iDEAS Reveal Longblast Jazz to Shockwave Weapons Accessory Set Images

BaCon

MECH%20iDEAS%20Reveal%20Longblast%20Jazz%20to%20Shockwave%20Weapons%20Accessory%20Set%20Image%20(11)__scaled_100.jpg
MECH iDEAS have updated their facebook page with official images of the Longblast upgrade weapons accessory set. The set has parts to convert Reveal the Shield Jazz figure into Shockwave with a one-eyed head, weapon hand, decal sheet, G1 Megatron gun and G1 Shockwave gun. This is kind of an odd collection of stuff that is said to give a nod to Alternators Shockblast. Check out the images of the Mech iDeas Reveal Longblast Jazz to Shockwave Weapons Accessory Set below. Read the Full News Story Here

I don't know if Mech Ideas is going to try to make a story or tech spec for this toy, but I'll give it a whirl. When we lsat saw Shockwave in the Transformers club "Classicverse" comic he was a living head kept in a jar by Megatron on board the Ark. So I figured maybe Shockwave escaped by making himself a body from spare Autobot parts.

longblast-techspec.png

I used Shockwave's INT, RNK, SKL, COU, and FP, and Jazz's STR, END, SPD. His army, of course, are your Transformers and Knockoffs!

I know about the custom SG Longarm and would really want it, but not at the $1,000 price some people are selling it for. If I did have an extra Jazz body. I would find a way to color it purple for this.

This is a neat kit, but I agree with LO that it needs to be a purple color. If the kit wasn't so expensive I would get it just for the MiniShockwave gun and Megatron. You could even use an extra Wheelie figure. That would look interesting. Orange and purple....:tfevil

You guys, the kit is $15.99 preordered through BBTS. The mini Shockwave and Megatron guns are worth this price IMO, but getting a Shockwave head is cool too.

You could say that Jazz gets ripped in half by Megatron. Then Prime beats the crap out of Shockwave. Soon after Scapel senses life still in Shocky's head, but his body is too destroyed to salvage. So, he puts Jazz' body back together and places Shocky's head on. Now Shocky starts piecing himself back together.

Archived