New g1 combiners that would have been amazing

Amokulusprime

The deceptions had Stunticons, constructicons,combaticons,predacons, terrorcons the autobots had aerial bots, protectobots,tecnobotsWouldn't it be great if the autobots had other combiners like mythical creatures a dragon, Phoenix,griffin,etc hat would combine or a voltron like combinerBig cats consists of A lion , Tiger, Cheetah , panther and Jaguar or mystical creatures like a dragon, Phoenix, griffin , unicorn and a liger? Or better yet The Dinobots would unleash there fearsome might when they combine.....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I had a lot of money, ya know?

I would get on a plane everytime someone mentions the dinobots should have been a combiner. I'd then find the person's house, knock on their door and then muster all my nerd rage to falcon punch them in the face once they opened that door.

Like seriously, right in the face, as hard as I could

I wish I had a lot of money, ya know?

I would get on a plane everytime someone mentions the dinobots should have been a combiner. I'd then find the person's house, knock on their door and then muster all my nerd rage to falcon punch them in the face once they opened that door.

Like seriously, right in the face, as hard as I could

Dinoforce=Dinoking

Dinobots=Dinobots never ever ever as a combiner... ever

Although Predaking and Abominus look cool, I was never a fan of beast transformers let alone, beast combiners.....that weren't named Voltron of course, but he doesn't count.

Would have loved to see a Prime, Mirage, Jazz, Windcharcher and Sideswipe "combine" as an homage to the G1 Season 2 "Masquarade" episode. Hell, I'd take the G1 Stunticons repainted in the aformentioned autobot colors. Wonder if anyone has ever done that.

Oher than that, I always felt combiner teams was a Decepticon thing. Never really cared for Autobot combiners.

Although Predaking and Abominus look cool, I was never a fan of beast transformers let alone, beast combiners.....that weren't named Voltron of course, but he doesn't count.

Would have loved to see a Prime, Mirage, Jazz, Windcharcher and Sideswipe "combine" as an homage to the G1 Season 2 "Masquarade" episode. Hell, I'd take the G1 Stunticons repainted in the aformentioned autobot colors. Wonder if anyone has ever done that.

Oher than that, I always felt combiner teams was a Decepticon thing. Never really cared for Autobot combiners.

I like that there are more Decepticon combiners than Autobot Combiners, I always felt that the Autobots should seem as though they are outnumbered and darn near overwhelmed, always hated that there are more Autobot toys than Decepticons in every line, that's part of the reason I'm adding Gobot characters into my Neo-G1 lineup, mostly as extensions of Dr. Arkeville, even the Guardians.

I like that there are more Decepticon combiners than Autobot Combiners, I always felt that the Autobots should seem as though they are outnumbered and darn near overwhelmed, always hated that there are more Autobot toys than Decepticons in every line, that's part of the reason I'm adding Gobot characters into my Neo-G1 lineup, mostly as extensions of Dr. Arkeville, even the Guardians.

Yeah, that's how I always felt. It always felt like the Decepticons were "cheating" when they used Combiner teams.

Sidenote: not to derail the thread, But I always wished Hasbro would have brought back the Gobots in the CHUG line somehow, since they own the brand anyways. I would have loved to see an officially updated Cy-Kill.

Archived