(unofficial) 20th Ann Optimus Prime trailer coming

Nevermore

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember, many, many, many moons ago, a toymaker from Hong Kong announced he would be doing a trailer for 20th Ann OP/MP Convoy?

Well, looks like he's gonna keep the promise:

110138927809462.jpg

So where is this baby? Anyone got pics???

Aw man, who dug this up? :lol

Well the release date passed, thought someone might own one by now!! :tflaugh1 There's gotta b new pics floating around if it came to fruition...

I got the fully loaded bad boy from www.marksprojects.com, and while I know it is not in everyones budget, I do love it and am so glad I got it when I did.

Enjoy the picture......

2.jpg

I am also making a custom box for my Prime to store w/ trailer.

Here is the initial graphics I have started so far. Now keep in mind that this is not meant to be an EXACT G1 box.......I didn't want the grid design for this. I will be doing a group shot w/ all my BT figures on the back to go with this.

Here is the image:

Prime-Box-Art.jpg

-Gregg :thumb

Now thats the trailer I'm talkin' about. Looks like a gem dude. I hate, envy and love you all at the same time. Damn that trailer's beautiful. A great representation of PRIME in all his glory. I just hope that the trailer comming out of Hong Kong will be as cool as this one is. Is this one the one with the electronics? Wait till you all see ROLLER. Can you post more pics my friend? :thumb :tftongue

Archived