Fansproject Announce Function-X - Ultimate NOT Headmasters Coming Soon

BaCon

I've had a custom Chromedome with headmaster on my shelf for over a year (made from Generations Red Alert with a shapeways upgrade kit) gonna be sad to see his spot taken, but these guys look awesome and I just can't miss out. Though Mindwipe is still stepping on Headrobots toes...

Not really, think of it as having options. Much like MakeToys and TFC with their respective not Devastators. I can't wait to see what they do with Weirdwolf, he was my favorite HM.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a custom Chromedome with headmaster on my shelf for over a year (made from Generations Red Alert with a shapeways upgrade kit) gonna be sad to see his spot taken, but these guys look awesome and I just can't miss out. Though Mindwipe is still stepping on Headrobots toes...

Not really, think of it as having options. Much like MakeToys and TFC with their respective not Devastators. I can't wait to see what they do with Weirdwolf, he was my favorite HM.

I know I'll end up with both, mainly because I bought the HFTD Mindwipe solely for the upgrade, however given that they'll have completely different appearances I can probably pass then off as different characters. I'm hoping to see at some point a new headmaster type character that homages BW Tarantulas as if he existed in the G1 cartoon during Rebirth/japanese Headmasters.

As long as FP is making the bodies also, I will buy, but if they are just updates to the old bodies, then I am not interested. I do not see this affecting Head Robots Savant or Dark Sol

Anyone see the mystery "Function X" figure solicitation over at BBTS?

Wonder if it's an early release of Chromedome...

G1 Chromedome does have two scoped rifles and is the only Headmaster, of the original larger ones, that has four wheels. That's a strong possibility. I pre-ordered one.

Archived