Caked-Up's BST Thread

cakedup

******I AM MOVING AND I NEED TO MOVE STUFF! I WILL CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!******

Welcome to my sales thread! Thank you for taking the time to see if there is anything you are interested in buying. I am more than willing to work with you so that everyone can walk away happy! In regards to shipping I will combine shipping for multiple purchases and will ship overseas. When I send you the PayPal invoice I will submit your shipping cost since no two shipping costs are the same, especially when going to another country. FYI though normal US shipping is about 6 dollars for a single figure. All figures are in mint or near mint condition unless otherwise noted. I look forward to working with you! PAYPAL ONLY! Feel free to contact me with any questions or offers via PM or in the comments!

3rd Party

UFO Leader Optimus Prime Hands (ROTF Mold(s))-$15

iGear Kup head (non-Cygar head) and case-$5

Alternators

Battle Ravage-$30

Animated

Megatron Deluxe Cybertronian Mode-$10

Beast Era

Jawbreaker (BW TM2)-$15

Classics/Henkei/Universe/Generations

Jazz (RTS) MISB-$20

Laser Optimus Prime (RTS) with Reprolabels-$18

Shockwave (FOC) with Reprolabels-$15

Wheeljack (Generations) with Reprolabels-$18

Energon

Constructicon Maximus-$40

Movieverse

Booster X-10 (Japanese Real Gear Robots)-$6

Half-Track (DOTM HA Basic)-$12

Shockwave (DOTM Voyager) MISB with a an additional articulated hose x2-$20 each

Ramjet (ROTF Walmart Exclusive) MIB-$15

Powercore Combiners

Steamhammer-$18

Prime/Beast Hunters

Smokescreen-$12

TFCC Exclusives

Sideburn-$40

Non-TF Related Stuff

Storm Trooper Commander (Gamestop Stars Wars the Force Unleashed Exclusive Preorder)-$10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived