The many forms of Bruticus

Lord Atmo

So i posted a status bar update that Blitz-Wing suggested I make into a topic. I liked the idea too, so here we be.

What is it about? the many ways to form FOC bruticus. Know any good tricks to make him more proportional? which limbs do you prefer? that kinda thing

That being said, I'm rather torn between Blastoff and Swindle as the right arm. I mean Swindle goes well on either part, but he provides a double jointed elbow in arm mode. Blastoff is great but kinda long and weird in proportion as far as an arm goes. But he can also be collapsible?

Anyone else have thoughts? share some ideas! :D

I've got Vortex as the left arm, shortened up. He loses a bit of poseability but nothing that hinders the figure. Brawl is the left leg, using a 3pt foot stance (turret and splitting the "heel" part of the turret to help in balancing). Swindle is the right arm, with Blastoff as the right leg. I really like the setup like this, the arms are short enough now that the proportions really balance nicely. Yes Blastoff has a bit of "steroid" look to him, but as long as I imagine his leg being used for crushing and as a stomp type weapon, it works great!

See, because of how much better the SDCC version looked an my inability to buy them even though I saw them on HTS three frikkin times (they wouldn't send to spain), it's filled me with total apathy over owning any sets. I hate the G2 colors, and the normal versions are just off..

If anyone is willing to sell or trade an SDCC set, let me know. It'd sure as hell make my day

I actually saw all 5 Combaticons hanging on a peg at one time in a Target. I looked at the price tag, shook my head and walked away. Not paying $60+ anymore...

ya know, i can take the price for 5 deluxes that combine into a bigger robot. i only got the G2 set because it was exactly $60 and cuz the "normal" set still has yet to appear here. i may get another swindle and onslaught yet for even more possibilities. once again harkening to this thread's title and purpose (well ok Onslaught is just cuz i hate that yellow one lol)

See, because of how much better the SDCC version looked an my inability to buy them even though I saw them on HTS three frikkin times (they wouldn't send to spain), it's filled me with total apathy over owning any sets. I hate the G2 colors, and the normal versions are just off..

If anyone is willing to sell or trade an SDCC set, let me know. It'd sure as hell make my day

You can always try the Takara version... He actually will cost less than what people want for the SDCC version...

With all the complaints about the colors I didn't have very high expectations for this set but it's better then I thought.

Vortex is the right leg on mine. Brawl just doesn't work as an arm. Will post pics as soon as I can. With Swindle and Blast-off as the arms it looks just right depending on the way they are configured. Price wise though, I bought them when TRU.com had buy one get one half off.

Archived