Beast Hunters

Fatherdeth

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

other forums are full of hasbro shills praising BH and calling anyone who says otherwise trolls. it's pretty hilarious.

I guess I'm a mega troll then. I spotted them at TRU on Tuesday, gave them a solid look over(No Laserback however, but probably still a no go from me all the same), walked smooth out. The new pix of Smokescreen however, I can get with that mold.

Yeah, I really want Smokescreen. :) I ordered Arms Micron Smokescreen just before the announcement for BH Smokescreen came out - d'oh! So now I have an AM Smokescreen. Ah well... at least the Micron is a neat tribute to Devcon (it's the ONLY good thing about it, the rest of that little figure is pure crappity crapness on a craphat). Don't even start me on how stupid the stickers are... or that it's just a very bland repaint/retool of Knock Out. Gah! Had I known about BH Smokescreen at the time, I wouldn't have bothered ordering AM Smokescreen. C'est la vie.

I'll get Ripclaw and Las--, Lazerback (sigh)... the others don't interest me in the slightest. These toys aren't out here now -- probably won't be for months.

Generations Wheeljack is a great figure!!! But PRiD is just as great, and here's why. He's mobile looking and his bot form is perfect for him being a Wrecker. Generations Wheeljack's bot form is perfect for the mad scientist look. He doesn't look much like he'd be a fighter. It's a perfect homage to the bulky, squat like G1 Wheeljack. Now BHs Wheeljack is a little extreme. He has all the spikes hanging off of him, he has a Serpentor like head as in it looks like his face is inside of a snake's mouth. His Vehicle form looks like it's from a Mad Max movie. I did buy this figure, but only because Wheeljack is in my top ten favorite Transformers. I will not be opening him and he'll be in my packaged display. We're just lucky WJ didn't get all the primitive and off the wall colors. He keeps his white, red and green paint with a few gold and black apps. He also has a marbled blueish black color splashed on the front of his car mode. I can only imagine him plowing through Predacons and it's the visceral carnage of their oil blood splattering all over him.

I like some of the figures being offered in the BH line, Smokescreen and Predaking being worth mentioning. Predaking has reminded me of how much I love beast-formers, and makes me wonder why Universe Razorclaw and Cybertron Scourge were put into the container of Transformers marked as sell-off. It's a good thing that diddn't happen.

Archived