Beast Hunters

Fatherdeth

I can see this. Instead of Hasbro putting out figures like Nemesis Prime, Breakdown, etc, they put out this crap. I mean seriously, it's just pathetic!! I almost missed them because the packaging makes them blend in with the children's transformers. They're that corny!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That has been the main impression everywhere, Beast Hunters has been lukewarm at best, While the figures themselves have been rated poor. Even Kapow is leaning against importing Beast Hunters over in the UK. There have been no word from Takara yet about following suit. And like I have said before, I'm only interested in getting Predaking so I can have an updated version of Cybertron Scourge for my CHUG Shelf. other than that I have no interest in Beast Hunters myself. So I will just complete Arms Micron with Silas Breakdown, Thundercracker, and a few others and call Prime and Arms Micron complete

i wish they would bring classics generations back. for usa retail all we have left is foc.

Yeah, we never got a Classics or Generatuons Blitzwing for example. I don't mind FoC Generations too much, and I'll tell you why. I just say they kept their Cybertronian alt modes. I put all of the FoC figures in present day time. That's just my storyline. So lets say I have a Classics figure of a certain character. I either don't buy his FoC or WfC version, or I just don't open it. Cliffjumper and Bumblebee are one example.

And I went to a different TRU this morning and saw Bwast Hunter Wheeljack. I will say this, his robot mode is not bad looking at all. His alt mode is less than desirable. I thought about getting Laserback for filler in my display, but decided against it. It looks very kid like!!

the problem with BH is that they are the prime molds just made a lot uglier. so why would anyone want them when they already have the superior prime molds. and for much cheaper! shelf warming mode commence.

I will pick up Ripclaw, and I'm getting Laserback strictly for kitbashing, the mold actually has potential for an updated Firecon Cindersaur (that actually looks like Cindersaur) none of the other reveals are that interesting. I'm considering Predaking, been combing through databases of obscure G1 and Gobots characters, nothing yet unfortunately, so he may well be a pass as well, I'm interested in the mold though, maybe a Deathsaurus custom? Then again I think FOC Grimlock will probably work better for that purpose....

That would be cool. I think Laserback wouldn't look so bad if the plastic be was molded in was so playskool bright and shiny. So if someone were to kitbash him or just even repaint him, I don't think he'd look bad at all. Predaking might join my collection, but I'm mainly looking forward to Ripclaw.

Archived