Beast Hunters

Fatherdeth

Atrocious. Absolutely atrocious.

Yeah, I'll be honest and admit I have no clue as to what Beast Hunters is all about, but judging by these toys, it's not good. I don't understand the patchwork look. All these random colors thrown about. Looks like I'm done with Prime figures for a while. I'll be concentrating on Masterpieces as even the Generations line is starting to go downward.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mechtech weapons are made doubly worse by not staying open. plus their heaviness makes the figure fall over. best weapons by far are the translucent swords.

I agree! Take Dreadwing for instance. When his blaster is open, it looks okay. Since it can't lock in place and has to stay closed, it just looks like a big, bulky hunk of plastic. The swords are welcome!!!

• 1 month later...

Okay, I have to drag this thread back out. I went to my TRU today and I saw the WORST possible thing. I saw Beast Hunter Bumblebee and let me say first off.........CRAP!!! This thing is pathetic!!! He's got a huge bulky chest that extends outward and then he has these little stubby legs. How did this guy turn into a dwarf?!!! The only other Beast Hunter they had was a Soundwave and although he's a retooling of PRiD Soundwave, he looks corny!! Steer clear of these figures if you can. I'm only looking for a few of the Predacons, but everybody else........nope!!! Not since I saw the toy for Cobra Commander from the Rise of cobra movie have I laughed this hard at a toy. The Beast Hunter BB will make you LYFAO!!!!

Beast Hunters is Hasbro acknowledging that Prime is done, maybe they are prepping for the next show that will be based off of WFC/FOC

Archived