Beast Hunters

Fatherdeth

Big Bad Toystore has preorders up for Beast Hunters.

They have Legion Class and a few Deluxes. My daughter will be excited as they have a Legion Class Airachnid. I can't wait until the next season so I can see what Beast Hunters is all about.

bbts-logo.jpg
Hi - many more cool new items have just been listed: Transformer Prime Beast Hunters - Deluxe, Voyager, Cyberverse Legion, Cyberverse Commander, Transformers KRE-O Kreon Micro-Changer Combiner Series 01, Transformers Generations - Legends, More Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping someone in China would bootleg the legion Airachnid and upscale it to deluxe size. haha

That would be cool!!!

i hate that these figures are getting TMNT'd now. Hopefully this Beast Hunters sub line ends soon!! it may be just some filler between Season 2 and 3... hopefully. and go away in the fall.

Okay, I didn't want to be the first one to say anything bad. So now, I can say.........These figures look HORRIBLE!!!! Wheeljack looks like some psychodelic 1980s Rodimus future Winnebago!! I hope you are right and its just filler!!

I want to say they're not too interesting but with the kids, you never know, they might like this series.

"YO DAWG, I HEARD YOU LIKE GIMMICKS, SO I GOT YOU A GIMMICK TO PUT ON YOUR GIMMICK TO GO WITH YOUR GIMMICK" That's what comes to mind when I look at the beast hunters line.

Archived