Transformers Prime First Editions

RUMBLEBEE

I've been picking up FEs as I see them so that I can free one and keep the other in the packaging. Today I picked up a FE Vehicon. Yesterday I picked up an extra Terrorcon Cliffjumper and I opened him because I wanted a "wild card" filler figure in my prime setup. I know it's been said before, but I'm just confirming that it is utter crap. It's a horrible try from Hasbro. I carefully transformed him to robot mode and the hinge system where the bull horns are mounted straight snapped. No force was used what so ever. Luckily I never plan on transforming him again as he is just to be a random freak thrown into the mix. It's not just the fact that he broke either. It's just a bad try on Hasbro's part. The painted on battle damage just looks cheap and the head sculpt could have better paint apps. I'd rather had bought the Takara translucent purple Terrorcon Cliffy. So, IMO, Terrorcon Cliffy can be avoided. At least the not the crappy Hasbro version.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep hearing about these snapped pieces but I got the GDO Cliff and never had a problem at all. This figure is just amazing!

It must be certain batches of plastic they use, because my RiD Prime Cliffjumper never has exhibited any problems. I have the GDO Cliffjumper, but haven't opened him yet. I superglued the plastic pieces back together on Terrorcon and that saved him. It's still weird though.

Well I have FE Cliffjumper, AM Terrorcon Cliffjumper, FE Terrorcon Cliffjumper, GDO Cliffjumper and none of them have any issues with the hood, and I even explained before how and why people are breaking their Cliffjumpers, and it is operator error not mold issues

Well I have FE Cliffjumper, AM Terrorcon Cliffjumper, FE Terrorcon Cliffjumper, GDO Cliffjumper and none of them have any issues with the hood, and I even explained before how and why people are breaking their Cliffjumpers, and it is operator error not mold issues

I can understand what you're saying Onslaught, but you really needed to see this to believe it. This plastic was stressed before I got my grubby little hands on it. The fact I've transformed my GDO and RiD Cliffy's and not had a problem is my testament. I really believe my Terrorcon Cliffy had a QC issue.

I have TCCJ and GDO CJ and neither have stress marks upon opening nor after half a dozen transformations to and from(I gave in and opened him[TCCJ] FD after the TRU.com fiasco and they refunded me as well minus S&H). I would dare call it a bad batch at best.

As for FE's, I found Bulkhead and OP at a TRU in Wichita Falls, TX and I have to say, I seriously love the FE Bulkhead over the the RiD version. he just looks more dynamic and complete, especially since he doesn't have a huge gimmick weapon to deal with. OP, yeah, he's better in some ways, not so much in others, but I'm glad to have him and his brown doors. RiD OP will serve s his alt mode instead!

As for RiD Bulky, he's going on the shelf with the CHUG figures since he kinda blends in with them.

Archived