Transformers Prime First Editions

RUMBLEBEE

So I finally got TF Prime FE Starscream and now the need for other First Editions is at its pinnacle!

Looking for FE Prime and Bulk. Any luck out there. Only Toys that even seemed to have them was a place far far off and none since then.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I finally got TF Prime FE Starscream and now the need for other First Editions is at its pinnacle!

Looking for FE Prime and Bulk. Any luck out there. Only Toys that even seemed to have them was a place far far off and none since then.

Those two figures are on the top of my hunting list as well. No luck so far. I haven't read any reports of them showing up @ Toys R Us yet. I assume they should be showing up any day now since the FE deluxes and Entertainment Two-Pack are out. If anybody has seen them at stores, please let me know. Thanks!

I'm looking for those too, and I might have to go the online retailer route myself.

Also, some of you may or may not know but it appears they have altered FE OP some for this re-release of him, not entirely for the better either. Matt Booker has a good posting about it as his site.

Yeah, I talked with booker about this personally. In bot mode the brown bits aren't noticable, but in trucky mode it looks like crap. Here's hoping there's gonna be another run with corrections to those parts on optimus

Haven't seen any FE voyagers yet, I have seen everything else that has just come out. I did find FE Vehicon, and Terrorcon Cliffjumper both of which have been put on layaway along with a GDO Hotspot. Did buy FE Bulkhead from BBTS, got him delivered to me back on Nov 7th. Question? are we really getting a GDO Brawn that uses a FE Bulkhead body mold? Because it looks weired, I guess maybe if I saw it in person it might grow on me.

Haven't seen any FE voyagers yet, I have seen everything else that has just come out. I did find FE Vehicon, and Terrorcon Cliffjumper both of which have been put on layaway along with a GDO Hotspot. Did buy FE Bulkhead from BBTS, got him delivered to me back on Nov 7th. Question? are we really getting a GDO Brawn that uses a FE Bulkhead body mold? Because it looks weired, I guess maybe if I saw it in person it might grow on me.

As far as anyone can tell Brawn was cancelled and replaced with extra Megatron's in the GDO Voyager assortment.

Archived