Thoughts On Igear's Miniwarriors?

Bean007

So it looks like the blue repaint is supposed to be Pipes. Was there ever a green and black Seaspray? That one just looks odd. Looks more like the GI Joe Hovercraft.

Are these iGear official? I don't see any on the iGear site. Plus, as Hellscream said, iGear has been retooling things to make other TF characters. I don't count the ones like Black Rager as he was simply a repaint.

So it looks like the blue repaint is supposed to be Pipes. Was there ever a green and black Seaspray? That one just looks odd. Looks more like the GI Joe Hovercraft.

Are these iGear official? I don't see any on the iGear site. Plus, as Hellscream said, iGear has been retooling things to make other TF characters. I don't count the ones like Black Rager as he was simply a repaint.

Personally as far as the blue Rager goes I'm hoping it's just filler art for the time being and the actual product will be different, as for the Seaspray repaint he is an homage to the G I Joe hovercraft (the Whale I think it's called) that you mentioned

Well, Blue Rager is named differently. It's MW-09 as opposed to MW-02P or whatever they would have named it. Maybe that is some foreshadowing that it is a retool. Plus, original Pipes was more of a retool of Huffer, and not solely a repaint. Though, I suppose with only 500 pieces being made, it might not be reasonable to retool the toy. Gah! I don't know what to think. It probably doesn't matter anyway as the single Blue Rager figure is already sold out. The only way to get one is to buy the two pack with the Spray repaint.

The seaspray is supposed to homage RTS Deep Dive, or Deep Derp as I like to call him. He is basically the same character-wise as seaspray, except instead of having the bubble voice he just says derp in tune with the jaws theme when he attacks, you know the "derp derp, derp derp, derpderpderpderpderpderpDERRRRRRRRRRP derp" thing.

Archived