Fansproject Release Teaser Hidden In Extra's For Assulter!

Reluttr

I've seen some wild speculation in my time, but DEAR GOD.

That Steel Core's trailer is on the sprue should surprise no-one; FansProject Core already put out an announcement revealing that a trailer was in the works. The dune buggy is clearly Sandstorm; again, a no-brainer considering that Fans Project have now released homages to two thirds of the Autobot triple-changer team (and this sprue comes with one of those releases no less).

The only remotely accurate call here is that the jeep is an homage to Roadbuster; again, hardly surprising given that he shares membership via the Wreckers with Springer (Defender) and Broadside (Assaulter).

Well that and roadbuster got a completely new character design and name in the Defender comic. Also I could had swore that I stated in my post that the 1st row of the tree was confirmed releases/designs, and the trailer is most defiantly on the 1st row of the part tree. ;)

I do agree now that you say it though, the 1st vehicle on the 2nd row most defiantly looks like a updated sandstorm.

Archived