Generations 2012 Voyager Series 01 Case Mix Reveals Blaster Will Be Shortpacked

BaCon

Generations%202012%20Voyager%20Series%2001%20Case%20Mix%20Soundblaster%20Shortpacked%20Image__scaled_100.jpg
Ouch, looks like those hoping to get the Fall of Cybertron Soundblaster figure will have some hunting to do. Thanks to the details from the BigBadToyStore listing we have found out just one Soundblaster figure will be packed in a case of four. Most likely scalpers will be wrapping they tentacles around them too for an extra fee no doubt. BBTS does offer them as a set of two if you don't want to chase after the shortpacked figure, pre-order it now at bigbadtoystore.com Read the Full News Story Here

Well, if the choice is getting gouged by BBTS or shafted by scalpers I choose door #3 and will take my chances on the hunt.

That'd be cool. If not I'm sure we can all help each other out.

I'll keep an eye out as well. I've seen some Generations at my local TRU, but not him. Does anyone know what vehicle form he will be in?

Archived