Transformers Encore Fortress Maximus And Masterpiece Mp-13 Soundwave Delayed

BaCon

Takara%20Tomy%20Encore%2023%20Fortress%20Maximus%20Official%20Images%20Show%20Biggest%20Transformer%20Toy%20Ever%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to the CyberGundam blog we have work that TakaraTomy have announced there will be a delay in the release of the Transformers Encore Fortress Maximus and the Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave. The Encore Fortress Maximus will released on March 30th, 2013 instead of the original February date. The Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave will be released on January 26, 2013 instead of the December 15, 2012 date. We know many of you were looking forwards to these toys. Hopefully, these are the only figures held up. Read the Full News Story Here

Actually happy Fort Max got pushed back a bit, the later his release date is, the more likely it'll be that I can afford him. A little bummed about Soundwave, but I guess it'll have to be a birthday present to myself instead of a Christmas present, so no real big, especially since we're hearing about the delay a month BEFORE the original release date instead of a month AFTER like usual.

Well bummer! I was really hoping to have Soundwave between Christmas and my birthday, now he won't be here until about 3 weeks afterwards. Kinda good about FM, maybe I'll get enough together for him, but he's kind of an after thought ... SW was my big one!

That works in favor of folks who wanted to use their tax returns to score Fort Max so good for them at least!

Well bummer! I was really hoping to have Soundwave between Christmas and my birthday, now he won't be here until about 3 weeks afterwards. Kinda good about FM, maybe I'll get enough together for him, but he's kind of an after thought ... SW was my big one!

Yup, Soundwave should be on my doorstep 2 weeks after my birthday, still counts though! Lol

As long as they are coming, I am happy with the delay. Allows me to refill my coffers after all that spending I did on the TRU exclusives. I am sure I spent over $200 in the past month alone on those exclusives. Also, between my pre-orders and gas spent trying to find above said exclusives, my credit card got a little higher than I wanted. So this is a welcome relief. It's not like Max and Soundwave have been delayed for a year or cancelled.

Archived