More News To Me - Tfsource Article

Maz

It’s still happening. The better part of 30 years after the fact, and not 6 months after our last article on ‘new’ vintage pre-Transformers and Transformers discoveries, we’ve managed to cobble together another bunch of items which may or may not have been commonly documented or known about in the past. Thanks to the ever growing knowledge-base and resourcefulness of vintage pre-TF and TF collectors, this hobby continues to serve up surprises and challenge established beliefs.

More News To Me | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

xmorenews06.jpg

All the best

Maz

I had to re-read your article twice, too early after election night.

SWEET! The lack of copy under the hood puts those parts in a category all its own. Could not be someone swapping parts with a G2 SS or the E-Hobby remake of DC with NO copy in that spot.

I made a custom all black SS years ago, it's part of my Police Force so customs are fairly easy EXCEPT for the copy stamps. Never knew about this variant until now, and have no intention on seeking one. I'll leave that to the purist collectors who can swing it.

I'll stick with my custom...which for some reason I swapped parts with an original Diaclone red sideswipe and probably should go back nd swap them back. Get that lead painted SS back in shape.

Collection is coming out of storage SOON! SO I can do many wonderful things.

Thanks MAZ for posting the news HERE. And special thanks (and hello) to Himawari!

WEET!

Its good to see a larger picture of the Mecha Warrior. For many years the only one found online (picture) was a very small one I had saved a long time ago. I had not seen any other angles except for that one. I know they have come up for sale evey now and then.

Hey Weet! Yeah absolutely, I have no intention of trying to track one of those down having still not been able to source a Marlboor, yellow Hilux or Blue Fairlady in over a decade of chasing deals :P

Trip, glad you enjoyed the Mecha Senshi pics, they are such wonderful little things and very under-appreciated!

All the best

Maz

Archived