Best Transformers Moment

Ferry

I agree with everything you said. The death of Optimus Prime in the 86 movie and Code of Hero are the best.

I would also like to point out Ravage's death in BW. A life millions of years long dedicated to his faction led to him standing up and accepting his inevitable doom with a proud phrase, "Decepticons Forever!" That hit home.

.....and then he was resurrected by Magmatron in issue 2 of Beast Wars: the Gathering....

.....or in Binaltech when he was resurrected in an Alternate timeline from the aforementioned comicbook.

Comic books dont hold the same weight a show does. Its not the same. Honestly, I don't give a crap about the comics. That moment was still great. And hey, Optimus came back a zillion times and his death still gets to be an iconic moment. Even Dinobot (sorta) came back.

In Beast Wars, Ravage says "Decepticons Forever" and then transforms into a TAPE! Its what got me into collecting TFs.

See!? I'm not alone!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived