Rumor: Disney In Talks To Buy Hasbro - Transformers More Than Meets The Mouse?

BaCon

Odd years it will be Disney World, even years at Disney land. So start packing for Florida LOL

Does this mean that for next years box set we will get the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse combiner?

It may belong to Bandai, but I do not think that will stop Disney LOL

Though on the bright side if it was Nintendo instead of Disney, we could have ended up with Mariomus Prime LOL

Wow, I really don't know what to think about this haha. It could go either way. A couple things come to mind right off ...

1) What does this mean for Takara, and joint projects like Masterpieces?

2) If it doesn't affect the MP line, does this mean we could lose TRU as their exclusive distributor and instead have the Disney Stores carrying them? I'm sure distribution would be a LOT better haha.

3) Does this open up for a network merger between Disney XD & the Hub, or how would all of Disney's networks work out since there would be so many?

Until we hear more though, just gotta remember ... It's all rumor! (that's a lot of Disney purchases in a short time haha)

...and ALL the BotCons will switch off between at Disney Land and World.

:tfpwn

If at all. Disney would either make Botcon awesome or just axe it entirely and say to hell with the TCC.

I don't know. Disney is an evil company of corporate money hungry douches but they are an intelligent hyper-rich evil company of corporate money hungry douches. It could go either way. Maybe they'd actually roll out GI JOE and TF crossovers.

Oh hey, maybe Optimus Prime will be in the next Kingdom Hearts game!

Yuck. Besides, KH3 is going the way of Half-Life 3 anyway.

Oh hey, maybe Optimus Prime will be in the next Kingdom Hearts game!

Yuck. Besides, KH3 is going the way of Half-Life 3 anyway.

for reals. 5 came out 6 years ago. quit giving me stupid hand held releases and give me the console one!

Archived