Is This Common?

jeffafa

So I get my "order shipped" email yesterday, and here it is almost 24 hours later and UPS tracking says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

This isnt the first time it has happened. Once, UPS didnt "receive" my package from the store until two days after I got my "order shipped" email.

I wish they would wait until the item is actually shipped to tell me it has shipped - not just create a shipping label and then tell me its shipped because you put a UPS sticker on the box. :tdown

Yeah I have gotten those before, mostly from eBay sellers, usually once it hits 24 hours, I put that seller on a list that I keep to make sure I never buy from them again.

A worse one is Hasbro or more specifically Hasbro Toy Shop. I had my package marked as shipped on the 27th of October and here we are on the first and still no information about it on USPS.com

I hate that Ebay marks a package as sent when you just create the label - even if I create it with the next date that I can actually get to the post office. I always tell my buyers when the package will go out, and when I actually send it. But its still a pain when Ebay makes it seem like I'm faster than I actually can be. I just try to only have auctions complete on my weekend for that reason.

Archived