Hasbro Rumored To Raise Prices On New Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Toys

BaCon

Put a fork in me, I'm done collecting new figures

I partially agree, unless it's on sale or a Masterpiece.

I made this call for my collection about a year ago. I'm really only collecting MPs and Encore nowadays. That and any version of Optimus they put out

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are probably raising the prices of Voyagers. Which are the same unless it's changed since I've stopped paying attention.

Michael Bay had nothing to do with Hasbro raising the price. So you can not blame Michael Bay, if there was one person who should receive blame for it, it is Aaron Archer, he has his hands in all of it

I agree he is not SOLEY responsible for the price increases, but he is responsible for the effects that led to them.

I feel like this thinking is just like raising taxes.....if you increase taxes you get more revenue. If you increase the prices of figures to get more profit, less people buy them.....simple economics. This will probably cause a rise in prices in the eBay market now too...great thanks a lot Hasbro!

sigh... I just now was getting over sticker shock from the first 2 increases. I'm sorry hasbro, but I refuse to pay any more than 15 bucks for a deluxe.

In Kmart, the place you will most likely find Vehicon, Rumble and Kup, deluxes are $18.99!!

I never meant that it was Michael Bay's fault that prices went up... just that his version of TF pushes me (and many others) away from the franchise. I should have said that not only we have to deal with the price increase, which is enough to push us away, but then an overpriced line of his horrible version of them?

I never meant that it was Michael Bay's fault that prices went up... just that his version of TF pushes me (and many others) away from the franchise. I should have said that not only we have to deal with the price increase, which is enough to push us away, but then an overpriced line of his horrible version of them?

Well Michael Bay's version is what brought me along with many others also back to Transformers after the crap of BM and Armada drove me away. I would not mind paying $15.50 for Movie versions as long as they go back to the scale of the first two films.

And still you can not blame Michael Bay for any of this, he had nothing to do with the price increase, the one to put blame on like I said before is Aaron Archer. he has his hands in all things that concern Transformers, even the pricing.

Honestly to blame Michael Bay for even just a little bit of it is to just call him the scapegoat because one does not want to put the blame where it truly belongs

Archived