Hasbro Rumored To Raise Prices On New Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Toys

BaCon

hasbro.png
Transformers fans have been feeling the pinch of raising prices for some time now with the cost of most Transformers toys going up at least 50% in the last 5 years. Sadly, we have some news from our site sponsor RobotKingdom that Hasbro have raised prices again without notice on new Transformers Fall of Cybertron toys. Its not known if if this will impact all the Tranformers toys lines such as Prime and Generations as well. Read the message from RobotKingdom's page below. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then don't shop at Kmart, was there yesterday and they are overflowing with deluxes at $17.99. And Voyagers were $25.99. Even had Thundertron and Ultra Magnus, and I left them.

I'm just going to make Walmart price match to bring the prices down, or buy the Takara ones, since they will be the same price by the end of next year

I bought the first round of FoC figures and was not completely impressed, with the exception of Shockwave, and honestly, he's setting with my prime line up. I won't be getting Bruticus cause I don't like the build of the figures in any of their forms and the voyager class Soundwave/Blaster mold seems really out of place due to size* considering the rest of the line along with the WoC version/figures. And apparently this is par for the course for the rest of this line as well, so if I'm going to spend more cash for my collection(and presumably get less from Hasbro), I'll either do it with third party or just buy from abroad.

*Yes I understand why the size change, so I don't need 'schooling' on that front.

hasbro.png
Transformers fans have been feeling the pinch of raising prices for some time now with the cost of most Transformers toys going up at least 50% in the last 5 years. Sadly, we have some news from our site sponsor RobotKingdom that Hasbro have raised prices again without notice on new Transformers Fall of Cybertron toys. Its not known if if this will impact all the Tranformers toys lines such as Prime and Generations as well. Read the message from RobotKingdom's page below. Read the Full News Story Here

Isn't the Generations and Fall of Cybertron line the same line as all the FoC is under the Generations line?

People are trying to keep it separate from the Generations line as it is all WFC/FOC designs anyway, but it is considered Generations by Hasbro, and everyone else is keeping it separate from Generations

People are trying to keep it separate from the Generations line as it is all WFC/FOC designs anyway, but it is considered Generations by Hasbro, and everyone else is keeping it separate from Generations

I know, some people are still thinking that the 40 figures for Generations will be G1 updates while they are in for a rude awakening that it'll be all FoC molds. Personally, I just hope Hasbro does all 5 Dinobots, but we all know that will not happen. Of course Hasbro could be dicks and make the remaining 4 as 2013's Botcon set.

Archived