Artist Toys Tease New Head Replacement For Classics And United Ultra Magnus Figures

BaCon

Third party toy maker Artist Toys have released a new image showing their fan based project to make a new head for the Classics and United Ultra Magnus action figures that looks more like the G1 rendition with the antenna posts. The head looks to be scaled down enough to still allow for transformation. Check out the images of the Artists Head for Classics United Ultra Magnus for more info. Read the Full News Story Here

Artist%20Toys%20Head%20Replacement%20%20Classics%20United%20Ultra%20Magnus%20Image__scaled_600.jpg

After buying City Commander from FP for Classic's Ultra Magnus, and the fact that FOC Ultra Magnus is going to have an Ultra Magnus head anyway, I question if this is even needed

After buying City Commander from FP for Classic's Ultra Magnus, and the fact that FOC Ultra Magnus is going to have an Ultra Magnus head anyway, I question if this is even needed

Well, it's useful for those who don't have the City Commander set. I do, but I might pick it up to give Magnus a more distinctive look in basic robot mode.

To me this just seems pointless, how many collector's THAT BUY 3rd party products would really buy this if they already have City commander? Not to mention that if the head is in full on G1 colors then it would just look rather odd on United UM, and semi-strange on Classics UM.

To me this just seems pointless, how many collector's THAT BUY 3rd party products would really buy this if they already have City commander? Not to mention that if the head is in full on G1 colors then it would just look rather odd on United UM, and semi-strange on Classics UM.

Right, Magnus without the armor is just a white prime, the head is superfulous.

Archived