Transformers Asia Exclusive Henkei Seeker Set Elite Revealed - Ramjet, Dirge And Thrust Are Here!

BaCon

Transformers%20Asia%20Exclusive%20Henkei%20%20Seeker%20Set%20Elite%20Revealed%20-%20Ramjet,%20Dirge%20and%20Thrust%20Image__scaled_100.jpg
Great news, as the second exclusive Asia set is now announced that will include the other half of the Seekers collection with the Ramjet, Dirge and Thrust action figures packed separately.
Preorder this set of Ramjet, Dirge and Thrust at TFsource here for just $129.95! The seeker set Ace Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp can also be preordered still. Better yet preorder both and with free shipping over $150 in the US get them shipped for free. Check out the image below for the full reveal. Read the Full News Story Here

Damn, I lost my Starscream and all I have is Dirge MOC. I kinda wanted these but at that price, nevermind. Just like my MP Skywarp will never get his brothers. SS is pretty high and Thundercracker is $75? I got Skywarp for $15. Prices are just getting too high. Like I think the MP cassettes are too high. Maybe $70 for all 4, maybe. But not just for 2. I don't have that kinda expenable money. But I'm sure most don't agree with me and that's ok. If you can afford it awesome. I stopped buying TF when the price went up and size went down. All I'm looking forward to is FoC Blaster, Soundwave and Grimlock.

This is how these figures should have been released from the start. Again, good for anyone who doesn't have them yet, but wake me when they release a set of the 3 "Storm" Seekers....

This is how these figures should have been released from the start. Again, good for anyone who doesn't have them yet, but wake me when they release a set of the 3 "Storm" Seekers....

Beat me to it....I am waiting to see a set of rainmakers.....I will buy that set unless its ludicrous price....IMHO these sets shouldn't be more than $100....and that to me is to high since that makes them about $33.33333333333333333333 a piece......:tfevil

BBTS just listed the Coneheads and they want $149.99, so only $20 less than the Seekers

Though Thrust is looking like he has a new paintjob, and Ramjet's wings appear to be clear, but then that could just be because of the picture

Though Thrust is looking like he has a new paintjob, and Ramjet's wings appear to be clear, but then that could just be because of the picture

Thrust looks to have a metallic red paint job this time around....looks nice....:)

Personally, I would rather a set of purple generic seekers. I already have 3 Acid Storms to fill the role of storm seekers.

By that way of thinking I'd much rather have a proper PRiD Jet Vehicon released instead of that jet/car hybrid.

By that way of thinking I'd much rather have a proper PRiD Jet Vehicon released instead of that jet/car hybrid.

It does look the same, ok 95% is the same

Archived