Transformers 4 - Mark Wahlberg In Talks With Micheal Bay For Possible Role

BaCon

Transformers%204%20%20Mark%20Wahlberg%20%20Micheal%20Bay%20Role%20Image__scaled_100.jpg
According to Twitch, the two are talking right now: "Twitch has learned that Michael Bay is having early conversations with Mark Wahlberg to star in the upcoming, Paramount backed Transformers 4." The news comes with a bit of information on what the role the may be, with him playing a central role as the parent of the teenage lead role we have learned about already, a race car driver from Texas. Read the Full News Story Here

So Bay wants Wahlberg to be the Texas Race Car Driver? so that means the female star will be blonde

It says he'll he the parent of the driver ...

Not totally sure how I feel about this, as it could be good or bad. Meh, I'll wait and see.

Hey! I haven't posted in a long time so I thought I start here.

For me, as long as there are none of the following: goofy / nosy / nasty / idiot parents, humping dogs, robots with human parts and functions, screaming / wimpy / nasty college students, paranoid coworkers, tyrant bosses, models who think they can act, pint-sized foul mouthed robots, robots with faces that looked like they're smashed in, paranoid / idiot / in charge government agents, I think he'll be great!

pint-sized foul mouthed robots,

That was one of the best parts of the movies, I still wish I could get a Brains and Wheelie two pack

Archived