Dw Wus Transformers Prime Series Upgrade Accessories Images Gallery

BaCon

DW%20WUs%20Tranaformers%20Prime%20Series%20Upgrade%20Accessories%20Images%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to Meteor Operation group who have posted an image gallery feature the many DW WUs Transformers Prime series upgrade accessories. While these have all been released already, it is nice to see all the very useful upgrades DR WU have produced including add-ons for Optimus Prime, Wheeljack, Zombie Cliffjumper, the fantastic Prime Swords and more. Check out the DR WU accessories gallery now to see them all. Read the Full News Story Here

I don't think I appreciated these upgrade sets until I came across the TF: Prime Voyager 'weapons' (I'm not really a great fan of 'MechTech'). About the only weapons I like are Megatron's - for all the others, it a case of 'What's that thing stuck to his arm?'.

Hopefully, we'll eventually get something for Bulkhead, Starscream, Dreadwing and Skyquake, too. I know there are ways of modding their weapons, but I prefer not to have to, if someone comes up with something better.

I would just be interested in all of OP's weapons. The heads look decent but I can pass on those easily enough.

Archived