Transformers 4 - POLL: The Bay Talk - Do You Really Want To Read This Garbage?

BaCon

MichaelBay_2__scaled_100.jpg
By now, few are surprised by the tantrums that occur before, during and after the Transformers movies are made. The public melee over these films is embarrassing and I worry the activity is neither professional nor interesting to promote. You the readers, should decide if its worth reading. So, I posted a poll to ask you if we should report news about Micheal Bay and actors that are talking trash not related to an essential part of the Transformers production. Please vote in our poll below, and feel free to drop a comment as well. Read the Full News Story Here

Frankly I'm already tired of TF4, the less I hear the better. I definitely do not care about any hearsay, rumors, tantrums, or just about anything else having to do with the movie that aren't surprise mold toys that could be inserted into a classics collection, like Skyhammer and Hatchet from DOTM

Yeah I'm done with hearing about Bay, regardless of what comes out of that ego-maniacs mouth. All he does is stroke his own ego, lie, brag and piss off fans. I was really hoping DOTM was his last, not because I don't want to see the movies, but because I'm just sick of him. Notice how everytime he does a sequel, there's a "problem" with someone from the previous movie? During RotF, him and Shia had issues, during DotM, him and Fox, now it's him and Hugo ... Notice a trend?

It's not everyone else Mr. Bay, it's you ... You're an asshole.

I say post it, everyone has the right to their own opinion, its just the idiots who take it to far like the idiots crying and uproaring about what Hugo said and the other idiots who are whinning about MP Prime pre orders being canceled

I have no beef with the articles themselves. My beef is with the whinerds who use these articles as yet another opportunity to debate the merits of the Movieverse. I sat post the topics and then lock them immediately to curb the whining.

Archived