Transformers 4 - Paramount Confirms New Lead Roles - Shia And Rosie Will Not Return

BaCon

Yup, you heard it here first. Following on our news yesterday of the Paramount casting for new leads, we have what appears to be confirmation that it is for real. Also confirmed are the departure of Shia LaBeouf or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley from the forth film. Casting is looking for a female lead role that is an 18 year old or above who can play high school senior age, and the male lead is an early twenties. Again, we have some confirmation on the "Texas race car driver" as the male lead. Shooting begins April or May of 2013 for the film. Read the Full News Story Here

:yay :win :sun :thumb :bounce :beer :mwahaha :tfdance :party :awsum :woot

Sorry, can you tell I like this news?

Lmao! The only thing that could make this news better was if that said "Bay not returning" haha

OH NOES!! So does this mean we have to gear up for another actor who is even worse the Shia?

Martin Lawrence & Will Smith return in a blockbuster mash up, BAD BOYS III Will Smith's character finds out he was driving around in Dino all along, shenanigans and massive car chases ensue!! :woot :awsum :woot

Yep, I'm prepared to die at the hands of the hardcore readers on this forum now. :lurk

:yay :win :sun :thumb :bounce :beer :mwahaha :tfdance :party :awsum :woot

Sorry, can you tell I like this news?

I can...And I agree with you!

glad its "confirmed" even though Shia already flat out said he wasn't coming back already. i'm sure the fandom will hate who ever the new kid is since the fandom has a habit of hating humans. i enjoyed Shia and have liked his shows/movies since the early 00's. albeit, at times he was really annoying constantly screaming.

Archived