Transformers 4 - The Hunt For New Female Cast Lead Begins - No More Rosie Huntington Whiteley?

BaCon

transformers3la00002small__scaled_100.jpg
Has the hunt for new cast leads begun for Transformers 4? It seems a bit strange that another Web site would make a post for lead actors, but that's what's happened at SpoilerTV. This could very well be bunk, but worth noting they have posted a description for the two leads for Transformers 4 appears to be looking for a new female lead that is of a high school senior. Read the full details after below for the full reveal. Keep in mind, there's a lot of speculation in the movies so take as a rumor till its confirmed officially. Read the Full News Story Here

I liked her way more than Megan Fox...blugh.

But I hated them both nonetheless...How bout a girl who's actually hot this time? :P

Then bring back Megan Fox if you want a hot chick, Rosie was not a good fit for the movies, Megan was. Then she blew it

Obviously you need a female lead along with the male lead that much has always been obvious, and it looks like they are going to keep the teenage thing going, makes sense when you think about it. Though I would rather have

Marissa Fairborn and Flint as the leads then more teenagers, but you have to allow the target audience the ability to identify with the lead roles

I wish they'd bring back Rachael Taylor from the first movie ... she's smoking hot and I thought she did really well, given her role.

Archived