Tru Mp Optimus Prime

Hellscream85

yeah i'm only hoping for that as well because there's 2 walmarts in my area...and no tru's except for those 6 that are over an hour to the west of me.

I'm sure i'll be able to get that OP one way or another

I am in that same boat, except there is only 1 TRU an hour west of me and its the only one within over 100 miles.

Reports coming in from Florida and New York is that the price on MP10 is know up to 138.99.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in time for Christmas LOL, as long as TRU doesn't increase the price on my pre order I'm fine, but if they do I will cancle and buy the more expensive Takara version

IMO, when you pre-order something and the price increases inexplicably they need to notify you about any change in your pre-order price BEFORE charging your card, for some reason I don't think TRU would, which could mean several lawsuits for false advertising from those that pre-ordered at the advertised $99.99

I'm sure it is by store, since I have seen products for one price and the true 20 miles down the road has a different price for the exact same product, even the online prices are sometimes different from the store

IMO, when you pre-order something and the price increases inexplicably they need to notify you about any change in your pre-order price BEFORE charging your card, for some reason I don't think TRU would, which could mean several lawsuits for false advertising from those that pre-ordered at the advertised $99.99

Now while I can't speak for TRU, if BBTS or TFSource for that matter, have a preorder price set, any incuring price hike would be for those ordering AFTER those intial orders at the $99.99 price.

I'm sure it is by store, since I have seen products for one price and the true 20 miles down the road has a different price for the exact same product, even the online prices are sometimes different from the store

They could always argue that the MSRP was set at $150, hell, Thundercrackers was set at $100. They do that to make you think that you are getting a deal.

To bad I look at the MSRP on the tags at Botcon, SDCC, and NYCC. So I know when BBTS is ripping people off which is all the time. I remember when Piranacon was shown at Botcon and his MSRP was $49.99. and BBTS had the early ship at $79.99 and the normal at $59.99. And now it is still on the Clearance list, and I got mine for $39.99 from them the first time it was on Clearance LOL

To bad I look at the MSRP on the tags at Botcon, SDCC, and NYCC. So I know when BBTS is ripping people off which is all the time. I remember when Piranacon was shown at Botcon and his MSRP was $49.99. and BBTS had the early ship at $79.99 and the normal at $59.99. And now it is still on the Clearance list, and I got mine for $39.99 from them the first time it was on Clearance LOL

Getting a Piranacon for my sister free from TFSource thanks to the sourcepoints I saved up, I only got it so I could finally replace a G1 Snaptrap that I apparently destroyed when I was 3, lol