Tru Mp Optimus Prime

Hellscream85

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mine has arrived. i love this toy! the metal matrix is really cool!

Though his legs don't like to stay locked together in alt mode

mine has arrived. i love this toy! the metal matrix is really cool!

Though his legs don't like to stay locked together in alt mode

I think that is one of the minor issues with this figure... Mine is forever in robot mode so its all good... I do wish they included the light feature for the Matrix though...

Yup, mine came in last night during dinner ... Man what a sweet figure. A few little nit picks, and the same minor QC gripes that are common but a fantastic figure!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought about the smokestacks.

I think Hasbro might have been able to use the normal smokestacks on this MP Optimus Prime because they're adjustable. They can be pushed down. I assume that this lack of resistance to pressure applied from the tip makes them meet safety standards.

I think Hasbro might have been able to use the normal smokestacks on this MP Optimus Prime because they're adjustable. They can be pushed down. I assume that this lack of resistance to pressure applied from the tip makes them meet safety standards.

The TRU release does have the normal smokestacks.

The TRU release does have the normal smokestacks.

I know, that's the whole crux of my observation.

Archived