Tru Mp Optimus Prime

Hellscream85

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To bad I look at the MSRP on the tags at Botcon, SDCC, and NYCC. So I know when BBTS is ripping people off which is all the time. I remember when Piranacon was shown at Botcon and his MSRP was $49.99. and BBTS had the early ship at $79.99 and the normal at $59.99. And now it is still on the Clearance list, and I got mine for $39.99 from them the first time it was on Clearance LOL

What I meant by that was the "MSRP" set by TRU web lisiting. I know what it should be, as do you. They want to make you think that you are getting a deal, when your not.

any word on what the hell is going on with the preorder? its 2 weeks late from the original "estimated" ship date.

Rumor has it that Nov. 4th is the next possible shipment date, followed by a couple weeks later as the latest possible arrival date ... But nothing for sure. However a store in Oklahoma was seen to have gotten in 15 cases stored in the overhead shelves. Seems like he's about to become a lot easier to find as the rumors suggested.

any word on what the hell is going on with the preorder? its 2 weeks late from the original "estimated" ship date.

Rumor has it that Nov. 4th is the next possible shipment date, followed by a couple weeks later as the latest possible arrival date ... But nothing for sure. However a store in Oklahoma was seen to have gotten in 15 cases stored in the overhead shelves. Seems like he's about to become a lot easier to find as the rumors suggested.

geez, but i want him at $100 and not $120+

Well if I see him next weekend while I'm up in Phoenix I'm just going to buy him and cancel my pre order. $20 is no big deal to me, now if he was $140 then I would just cancel

Geez. If I was home in Dallas, I would make the 4 hour drive to pick one up.

But lucky me, I found one this morning wile traveling through the east coast in PA. Walked to a TRU this morning (in hurricane weather!) and bought one! Got it for $100 too thanks to the shelf sticker. It rang up for $120. Still going to keep my preorder on TRU just to see what happens.

I'll be checking this week at a local TRU. Hopefully I'll get some results, though the price seems to vary all over.

Archived