Tru Mp Optimus Prime

Hellscream85

*sigh*

I hit a grand total of 6 different tru's whilst in the Twin Cities last Saturday

He wasn't at any of them. Not even a price tag on the shelves for him. I really hope finding him will be easy. On any given weekend, I can make a trip back to those cities and hit those 6 tru's once more. I just need to know he's at any one of them first i guess

I would call or just buy him off of TRU.com, as he is listed as spend $50 and get free shipping, and since he is $75 you get him with free shipping

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugg what coupon? Anyways, I balked at the price... $75? Hot Rod was only $60, what's with the price increase? Anyways, I put it on layaway, first time ever. No Primes tho.

TOYSRUS had a coupon that ended Monday... Spend $100 get 20% off or $50 and get 15%...

hes up on the site again?! I don't see him!

He was there yesterday, for an hour I guess. Thundercracker has been up there for a long time also, and still in stock

The weird thing is according to SDCC and MP Prime's tag there he was suppose to be released in July, but I think he might have been pushed back to November, just in time to hit the shelves for Christmas.

That is what I am thinking happened with him, but I can not back it up with anything, or Hasbro is trying to find a way to take him away from TRU and give him to Walmart, so he would have a higher distribution area.

Again I can not back that up and it is only my thinking of what is going on with MP Prime

hes up on the site again?! I don't see him!

He was there yesterday, for an hour I guess. Thundercracker has been up there for a long time also, and still in stock

The weird thing is according to SDCC and MP Prime's tag there he was suppose to be released in July, but I think he might have been pushed back to November, just in time to hit the shelves for Christmas.

That is what I am thinking happened with him, but I can not back it up with anything, or Hasbro is trying to find a way to take him away from TRU and give him to Walmart, so he would have a higher distribution area.

Again I can not back that up and it is only my thinking of what is going on with MP Prime

I don't know about that. Most manufacturers don't really like Walmart because of their pricing policy.

Well like I said, I am merely guessing about possibilities, and have no way of backing any of it up or even trying to back any of it up. The one that makes more sense to me quite honestly is purposely pushing MP Prime back to November.

But again this is only my opinion about what is going on

yeah i'm only hoping for that as well because there's 2 walmarts in my area...and no tru's except for those 6 that are over an hour to the west of me.

I'm sure i'll be able to get that OP one way or another

yeah i'm only hoping for that as well because there's 2 walmarts in my area...and no tru's except for those 6 that are over an hour to the west of me.

I'm sure i'll be able to get that OP one way or another

I am in that same boat, except there is only 1 TRU an hour west of me and its the only one within over 100 miles.

Archived