Tru Mp Optimus Prime

Hellscream85

All the cancelations I've been hearing about happened a couple weeks ago. The only one I've heard about happened yesterday, and caused near mass hysteria ... THEN the guy let everyone know that his notice email said it was because too many preorders had been placed, he was one of the last and so therefor had to cancel his haha.

There was tons of panic going around yesterday (and still is to an extent), but mine is still active. When I placed my order, it said an estimated ship date of 10/15 so it's no surprise there's a slight delay. I'm just gonna ride it out and see what happens. If I happen to find him in the store, cool, I'll pick him up and cancel my preorder. Otherwise I'm not stressing, at least for a little while.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the cancelations I've been hearing about happened a couple weeks ago. The only one I've heard about happened yesterday, and caused near mass hysteria ... THEN the guy let everyone know that his notice email said it was because too many preorders had been placed, he was one of the last and so therefor had to cancel his haha.

There was tons of panic going around yesterday (and still is to an extent), but mine is still active. When I placed my order, it said an estimated ship date of 10/15 so it's no surprise there's a slight delay. I'm just gonna ride it out and see what happens. If I happen to find him in the store, cool, I'll pick him up and cancel my preorder. Otherwise I'm not stressing, at least for a little while.

PM sent.:D

Honestly those who are panicking over this should have their pre orders canceled, If mine ended up getting canceled, then its no big deal for me as I will be able to find him in the stores anyway

No need for mass hysteria, sometimes I think TF Fans are worse than Star Wars Fans and Trekkies

I've been hearing stories of people calling/emailing TRU's customer service to yell, scream, insult their intelligence, threaten ... It's bad. I agree LO, those people who are imploding, should have theirs canceled. But if someone calls and politely inquires or tries to get info about when they might be shipping, that's altogether different. Honestly, the people who blowing up the customer service folks give collectors and the TF fandom a bad name, it makes me embarrassed to be categorized with them.

And I called the TRU customer service and that is how I found out my pre order was back ordered, and the person said thank you for being nice and understanding. It is no good to go off on them, the people who work in the customer service have no control they can only relate information that is it.

Exactly, and a lot of times they don't have current information either, so they don't really know. If a shipment is delayed, they may not know why, their job is order processing. It's like asking a plumber to fix your transmission.

I'm not waiting, I'm angry because tRU spain won't be getting thexe or TC in, so I probably have no F-ing chance of getting either. I fucking hate exclusives

Archived