Tru Mp Optimus Prime

Hellscream85

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing yet, but it's still early so I'm not gonna panic just yet haha. Although there were a couple rumors that it got pushed back til the 21st, and another saying that a few would be shipped on the 15th, but the bulk/rest were delayed til November. But again those are just "fan rumors" with nothing to back it up other than "someone with knowledge" info ... So yeah, if I don't hear something by the end of the day, I'm callin tomorrow to bitch for answers.

I just checked the status of my Pre order, and nothing to indicate anything yet, as far as shipping, though the shipping date has been changed to the date I pre ordered him from 10/15/2012

For a pre-order that appeared and disappeared as fast as it did, I'm glad I didn't place an order.

it was up for what, 12 hours??? fast my balls. people had plenty of time to get their order in. and i'd rather have the preorder and knowing mine will be shipped to me, than to go hunting and waiting outside of stores before opening to try my luck at finding it.

For a pre-order that appeared and disappeared as fast as it did, I'm glad I didn't place an order.

it was up for what, 12 hours??? fast my balls. people had plenty of time to get their order in. and i'd rather have the preorder and knowing mine will be shipped to me, than to go hunting and waiting outside of stores before opening to try my luck at finding it.

What 12 hours? Not everyone can catch these things when they first appear. I saw the news here, checked out the site, but thought against ordering and the listing was gone. I'm glad I didn't bother placing an order.

What 12 hours? Not everyone can catch these things when they first appear. I saw the news here, checked out the site, but thought against ordering and the listing was gone. I'm glad I didn't bother placing an order.

By the time I saw the news here it was gone. I remember LO saying it was up at around 3-4 am. There was no chance I was gonna see that.

There is always doing a phone order, it's what I had to do. This whole preorder business (being TRUs first for a action figure) is ridiculous.

News flash, supposedly TRU is canceling the MP Pre orders, however mine is still good. I'm thinking Optimus got backtracked, and someone is trying to get others to cancel their pre orders. Cause until I hear something from TRU themselves. I'm still going with keeping my pre order

EDIT - I just called TRU and my pre ordered is still good, but Optimus is back ordered. So I think TRU either jumped the gun, or Hasbro gave them a false date of when to expect MP Prime delivered

Archived