Nycc 2012 - Transformers Beast Hunters Voyager Scale Predaking Official Images

BaCon

I'm skeptical as to how the whole Beast Hunters will be introduced in the show. I get Predaking thanks to that trailer but I guess it also means that Shockwave is going to create more minions like Laserback? Then the Bots will have to hunt the Beasts as their unleashed on Earth. I get it.

Not what I was exactly hoping for when Hasbro mentioned they are going somewhere with Beasts awhile back. I don't hate the idea but this is going to be compared to it's beastly predescessors and even though BM is generally shunned, it would take A LOT for them to convince me this will be on par with Beast Wars. At least from a story standpoint. And what, Autobots can't get a Rhinox? Damn! Missed that opportunity to give that character an actual decent figure.

I see the BM Jetstorm homage in that base-jet thing they showed though.

I think Rhinox is still a possibility. I'm convinced that when the Autobots are about to be crushed by the combined might of the Decpticons and Predacons the heroic Maximals will swoop in to save the day. Too bad it will be seconds too late to save Bumblebee from decapitation....

I'm skeptical as to how the whole Beast Hunters will be introduced in the show. I get Predaking thanks to that trailer but I guess it also means that Shockwave is going to create more minions like Laserback? Then the Bots will have to hunt the Beasts as their unleashed on Earth. I get it.

Not what I was exactly hoping for when Hasbro mentioned they are going somewhere with Beasts awhile back. I don't hate the idea but this is going to be compared to it's beastly predescessors and even though BM is generally shunned, it would take A LOT for them to convince me this will be on par with Beast Wars. At least from a story standpoint. And what, Autobots can't get a Rhinox? Damn! Missed that opportunity to give that character an actual decent figure.

I don't think Beast Hunters is taking place on Earth. I heard the creators saying something about a major change of scenery and given that the current story on Prime (keys to revive Cybertron), and the look of the throne room from the clip, I'm pretty sure BH is going to be on Cybertron. Which would make Autobots beasts a lot more accesible in the same way FOC had the Dinobots, Shockwave experiments turning against him.

Great season 3 will be more on par with power rangers than anything else from the sound of of, and dear god NO MAXIMALS!!! I'll be well and truly completely done with anything at all associated with Prime if that happens, It's bad enough all the existing characters are getting retooled to look like complete sh!t, do not need another faction muddying up the cast.

• 2 months later...

I don't think Beast Hunters is taking place on Earth. I heard the creators saying something about a major change of scenery and given that the current story on Prime (keys to revive Cybertron), and the look of the throne room from the clip, I'm pretty sure BH is going to be on Cybertron. Which would make Autobots beasts a lot more accesible in the same way FOC had the Dinobots, Shockwave experiments turning against him.

That throne room can totally be on Earth. I think it's probably on the huge tower that Megatron created at the end of Season 2. What's up with Predaking being so large and NOT be a combiner?

Archived