Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

Port covington Walmart had like 3 G1 colored Rachets, 1 Thundercracker and every Decepticon Deluxe figure ever except Recon Barricade. They also had a Megatron (leader)*first time I've seen one in person*

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Anyone who has had any trouble finding Leader class bots, Port Covington Walmart has all of the first 3 in mass abundance. The have those push down kiddie bots too. the latest wave.

I haven't been to every Walmart but no for the one I have been to.

Still no sightings of MP Starscream here in MD huh?

I'm constantly looping through Columbia, Arundel Mills, Golden Ring, Towson, and Perry Hall and I haven't seen him (or Joe 25th Shipwreck and Zartan - grrrr). The Perry Hall Walmart is usually pretty good with hard to find stuff. I'll post here when I (hopefully) find it...

The Perry Hall Walmart usually has plenty of Movie Leaders. They also have Classics Jetfire and Prime, Primus, and 25th Prime in abundance (all regular price) - buy them up to make room for SS!

Damn! I haven't seen past wave 2 of 25th GIJoe.

I found some wave 3ers in KB in Security Square Mall Saturday.

Alright, here he is - Masterpiece Starscream has come to MD. I found three at the Perry Hall Walmart. I bought all three and will be scalping them.

Just kidding! I bought one and left two. They were still there at 9 PM. They should be there in the morning if you want one. I hid them behind a bunch of Masterpiece Primes on the bottom shelf.

This Walmart seems to get new/exclusive toys pretty regularly. They were the only one I could find with the Classics Devastator and Rumble/Ravage alts...

Alright, here he is - Masterpiece Starscream has come to MD. I found three at the Perry Hall Walmart. I bought all three and will be scalping them.

Just kidding! I bought one and left two. They were still there at 9 PM. They should be there in the morning if you want one. I hid them behind a bunch of Masterpiece Primes on the bottom shelf.

This Walmart seems to get new/exclusive toys pretty regularly. They were the only one I could find with the Classics Devastator and Rumble/Ravage alts...

The Walmart here in Aberdeen had the Dev and Rumble, Ravage end cap display too so hopefully they'll have MP Starscream too. I'll check later today and let you all know later.